Coach P’s Perspective: Where Coaching, Inspiration, and Faith Collide.
by Chad Parks
October 13, 2022 6:00 pm
Coaching + Faith + Inspiration + Wrestling + Business + Mindset all rolled into one podcast here to serve You! If I could sum it up, Perspective w/Coach P is a podcast where all things Coaching, Inspiration, and Faith collide. If you need a pick me up, kick in the pants, or a coach in your corner, Perspective w/Coach P will help. Your host, Coach Chad Parks, is a Nationally acclaimed coach, author, and speaker. Coach Parks (aka Coach P) was a college All-American wrestler, 3 x Academic All-American, and the son of a National Hall of Fame Wrestling Coach. This background has allowed Coach P to learn and utilize principles of success that apply to numerous areas of life, such as coaching, faith, business, parenting, and self-improvement. He is also the author of the best-selling book “Game Changing Moves” and was a top 1% network marketer. Coach P has a way of helping people discover their superpowers and then use those powers for good. In this podcast, he will help you identify principles you can apply in the journey to personal growth and success. The bottom line is Perspective w/Coach P will provide you with a dose of strength to help you take on life’s most significant challenges and succeed!
Coach P speaks with Robert Carver of For the Fighters Management in this episode.
Robert Carver is a lifelong businessman who has succeeded in that field. Robert is currently the COO of Retirement Solutions Group and serves as the Founder/CEO of For The Fighters Management.
During the conversation, Robert shares his background, how he entered the business world, and his entry into mixed martial arts as a fighter manager and agent.
Grab your pen, notepad, and let’s go!
You can connect with Robert at the links below.
Facebook: Robert Carver
If you enjoy Coach P’s Perspective Podcast, please consider doing a few things:
– Subscribe and give the show a 5-star rating on the platform you use to listen.
– Write a review of what you love about the show.
– Please share the episode with your friends via text, social media, etc.
Thank You, and much love!
You can purchase Coach P’s best-selling book, “Game Changing Moves” HERE.
Be sure to connect with Coach P on his Website and Social Media for more inspirational messages:
Travel Advisor, specializing in Disney:
(Use the code COACHP25 for a 25% discount on all True Classic products.)
(Use the code “coachp” for a 10% discount and free shipping on all Titan Nutrition Products)
Home | BUBS Naturals (Use the code COACHP20 for a 20% discount on all Bubs Naturals Products.)
Are you interested in having your company featured on the podcast? Please e-mail Coach Chad Parks at email@example.com
Intro music by Gerald Gray, aka Twish Foaves.
You can follow Twish Foaves at:
Champion Athletes Nutrition
Receive $50 off your initial program with the code: COACH P
Get a Strong and Healthy Neck!
Iron Neck Training | Neck Exercise Machine & Strengthening Equipment (iron-neck.com) Use the code CHADP for a 15% discount.
Do you like shoes? Check out my friends over at Flux Footwear! https://fluxfootwear.com/?rfsn=6411829.f9ad23 Use the code COACHP10 for a 10% discount.
151. Robert Carver- Founder of For The Fighters Management and COO of Retirement Solutions Group | Chase Your Passion3 weeks ago
150. Travis Keal- CEO of CLIMB Coaching | The Importance of Coaching and Mentoring for Coaches and Leaders1 month ago
149. Jake Herbert- Olympian, NCAA National Champion, and Business Coach | Mindset and the Love of Moments2 months ago
148. Dr. Nathanial "Coach" Hearne- Coach, Educator, and Speaker | Living a Life of Inspiration and Beating the Odds2 months ago
147. Brian King- Co-Owner of Titan Nutrition | Your Ultimate Guide to Nutrition, Wellness, and Self-Care2 months ago
146. Todd Durkin- World-Class Coach, Trainer, Speaker, and Author | Live a Life Worth Telling a Story About2 months ago
145. David McFadden- All-American and Elite Athlete | Persist Until You Succeed3 months ago
144. Randy Hetrick- CEO, Navy Seal, and TRX Founder | Creativity, Ingenuity, and Action in Business and Life3 months ago
143. Kendric Maple- Mizzou Asst. Wrestling Coach | The Importance of Relationships, A Growth Mindset, and Fun in Sports.3 months ago
142. Aron Scott- Head Wrestling Coach William Penn University | Developing an Elite Heartset and Mindset3 months ago