Just Go With It: Living Life Post Grad
by Ashley Chavez and Abby Hunt
November 5, 2022 10:30 am
So you graduated from college, now what? Unemployed recent grads and college besties, Ashley Chavez & Abby Hunt, think it’s best to figure it out together. They explore everything related to the rollercoaster that is life in your early 20s: the ups, downs, and definitely the twists. The challenges of adulting and entering the “real world” are intimidating. Listen to them navigate life together while they interview guests. You can expect an assortment of topics, including but never limited to: dream jobs & jobs you’d never dream of, health & wellness tips, dating anecdotes & more
On this episode we’re hearing about our Halloween weekends and whether we should break out the Christmas movies yet. The rest of this episode covers ten lessons on life, love, and friendship that we took away from the bestselling book Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton *spoiler free*. We’re talking friends moving, falling in love with yourself, and learning life lessons the hard way. We conclude with a list of recent book recommendations.
If you have read this book, want to read this book, or are looking for some relatability in your 20s, this one’s for you!
129. Ten Lessons from Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton6 days ago
127. Lessons on Dating from Someone Who Has Been There Before2 weeks ago
126. 24 Life Lessons for Ashley’s 24th Birthday3 weeks ago
125. The Tribe Has Spoken: A Behind the Scenes of Survivor with Past Contestant, Davie Rickenbacker4 weeks ago
124. Behind the Scenes with Netflix's 'Dated & Related' Stars, Corrina and Joey Roppo1 month ago
123. The Importance of Positive Self-Talk and Walking Into a Room With Confidence1 month ago
122. Adapting to Life's Unexpected Circumstances with Cancer Survivor Jacob Hall2 months ago
121. Activity Ideas for Fall2 months ago
120. Navigating the Changing Life Stages of Your Friends2 months ago
119. How Your Relationship With Your Parents Change2 months ago