Get Divorced Without Getting Screwed
by Divorce Shield
October 28, 2022 4:00 pm
This is a podcast for MEN who are thinking about divorce, in the middle of a divorce, or are recovering from divorce. You will get advice from experts and hear inspirational stories of men who have survived divorce. Learn more at www.mensdivorcenetwork.com
Join me for an extraordinary conversation about Tips & Strategies from Divorce Coaches: Tips to Move Forward.
Our Special Guest, Jennifer Warren Medwin, is a Divorce Coach, Family Mediator, and marital mediator. Her private practice in Pinecrest, Miami, is called Seeking Empowerment: Clarity Through Partnership. Jennifer specializes in working alongside individuals and couples who are contemplating divorce and are fearful of high conflict and with those who hope to save their marriage. She partners with clients to develop the clarity, confidence, courage, conflict management, strategies, and communication skills they need to move through the process.
She advises you to be the boss of your process during a divorce, don’t give away your power to the professional because they won’t be with you when this is settled; you should follow your intuition.
In this episode, we discuss the following:
✅ Divorce Coaching
✅ Four Quadrants of Divorce
✅ Ways of Communication during the mediation and divorce process
✅ Attorney and Divorce Coach. Differences and reasons to have both.
…AND SO MUCH MORE…
For more information about our free men’s divorce community, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/divorceshieldtribe/.
For more information about our guest Jennifer Warren, contact her on:
Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn: @jenseekingempowerment
62. Tips & Strategies from Divorce Coaches: Tips to Move Forward (Guest: Jennifer Warren Medwin)1 week ago
61. How to have a GOOD Divorce (Guest: Sarah Armstrong)2 weeks ago
60. Divorce Coaching and Mediation....Let's Make This Process Better3 weeks ago
59. Overcoming Mental and Physical Obstacles (Guest: Jorge Vasquez)1 month ago
58. Reinventing Yourself After Divorce (Guest: Nancy Sawyer)1 month ago
57. Surviving Divorce and Living Your Best Life (Guest: Warren Lieff) [SEASON 3 PREMIERE]1 month ago
56. Making the Decision to End My Marriage10 months ago
55. The Financial Blueprint to Your Post-Divorce Home (Guest: Jimmy Joseph)11 months ago
54. Using Divorce Mediation to End your Marriage with Dignity (and without breaking the bank) (Guest: Judith Weigle)12 months ago
53. Positive Parenting Through Divorce (Guest: Janet Philbin)12 months ago