Better than Yesterday
by Angelo Kelly
October 5, 2020 8:00 pm
Your outlook on life can change your circumstances. We are on a quest to interview top athletes, mindset coaches, nutrition gurus, and the average Joe. Each episode is a peek into someone’s personal journey through growth, hardships, learning, and much more.
On maybe one of the most inspiring episodes to date, Annie Mayfield is with us this week. Annie is an author, entrepreneur, and 9-5’er. On the show, we went into detail about her process of writing Be Your Own Hero. Her book was turned down 11 times before being accepted by a publisher. Annie tells how disappointing that process was, but how she kept getting up and going to the next one.
Annie is a voice for all twenty-somethings who are on the road to self-development. She talks about the difference between consuming information and taking action, how your why determines your path, and how she takes care of herself while maintaining a busy schedule.
Connect with Annie
Buy Her Book
Connect with Me
74. Be your own hero w/ Annie Mayfield4 days ago
73. The case against wearables (Whoop, Oura Ring, Fitbits)7 days ago
72. Acting your way to success1 week ago
71. The best investment is you w/ Paige Johnson2 weeks ago
70. The Social Dilemma, Mindset shifts, and Best advice I've been given2 weeks ago
69. Running towards fear2 weeks ago
68. YouTube growth and life lessons w/ Nick Nimmin3 weeks ago
67. Habits that last w/ Casey Zavaleta4 weeks ago
66. Question your why w/ Joshua Magee1 month ago
65. Don't sit on the sidelines w/ Genny Tidwell1 month ago