Lifting Her Voice
by Joy Miller
October 6, 2020 7:00 pm
I know…you want to the whole Bible. Your intentions are good. But it’s tough! Life is busy. Would it help if you had a friend? Because I would love to be that friend! I’m Joy Miller and I want to invite you to read along with me everyday in God’s Word, here on the Lifting Her Voice podcast. We’re going to start easy in 2020; New Testament only this year, a chapter a day. 2021? Cover-to-cover. So, hit that Subscribe button, grab your Bible, and join me here everyday. Invite a friend. We can do this together!
Episode #175. Today we’ll read Philippians chapter 1 together. It’s all here…thanksgiving and prayer, the advance of the Gospel, and living for Christ.
· Visit my website
· Visit my church
The German Shepherd
Bible Study Resources
· John MacArthur Study Bible – New American Standard
· Every Bible You Could Ever Want!
· The Bible Hub
· Bible Study Tools
· The Bible Project
· The Next Right Thing by Emily P. Freeman
· Love Like That by Les Parrott
· This Too Shall Last: Finding Grace When Suffering Lingers by K. J. Ramsey
· One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Areby Ann Voskamp
· Want to use your tablet for Bible reading? Consider Kindle .
· Where I BelongGreat song by Building 429
· I love Audible! Try it for free!
· Want it? FaithGear has it!
· Wear your faith! Christian Strong
· Bet Hannon Business Websites designed and maintains my website.
· Title song used in the podcast is 3 Joys & the Truth by Daniel O’Connor
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you purchase anything, I may get a small commission. This does not cost you anything and it helps offset the costs of the podcast. Thank you in advance.
View my Broadcast License.
Living for Christ - Philippians 12 days ago
The Full Armor of God - Ephesians 63 days ago
Consistency in Our Christian Lives - Ephesians 54 days ago
Unity and Diversity - Ephesians 45 days ago
Prayer for Spiritual Power - Ephesians 36 days ago
Unity in Christ - Ephesians 21 week ago
God’s Power in Christ - Ephesians 11 week ago
Carry One Another's Burdens - Galatians 61 week ago
Life in the Flesh vs Life in the Spirit - Galatians 51 week ago
Concerns for the Galatians - Galatians 42 weeks ago