Designed for the Creative Mind
by Michelle Lynne
November 7, 2022 5:00 pm
Your designs are beautiful, but you’re struggling with the business of your interior design business. Join successful interior design business owner, Michelle Lynne, of ML Interiors Group each Monday morning as she shares the processes she has found useful in growing her own 7-figure design firm, interviews industry related guests, and brings her own team of designers on for lively conversations. If you aren’t happy with the performance of your interior design business, are tired of trading your time for money, and know you were made for more, this show is for you.
My next badass guest is Traci Connell, an award-winning, nationally published interior designer and business coach. Over the years, the Traci Connell Interiors team has expertly perfected and streamlined a system of service that simplifies and organizes the design process, becoming one of the most trusted design firms in Dallas. Seeing a need in her industry, The Gloss, the Ultimate Glossary of Business Resources for Interior Designers, was established to provide mentorship and strategy for designers to elevate their firms and scale to millions.
In this episode, Traci gives us a peek behind the curtain of a successful interior designer and how she grew her business to what it is today. We also chat about why to invest in the right people to help you get where you want to be in your business.
To learn more about Traci and her team, visit www.traciconnellinteriors.com and follow her on Instagram and Facebook. On the business side, check out www.JoinTheGloss.com and TheGlossforInteriorDesigners on Facebook.
Text UPDATES to 214-380-1969 for all our DFCM updates.
To stay in touch with Michelle, please follow her on Instagram and join our Free Facebook Community!
Have ideas or suggestions or want to be considered as a guest on the show?
Podcast edited and managed by Haili Murch LLC.
If you are interested in starting a podcast or you are currently a podcaster needing help managing or relaunching your podcast, you may email Haili Murch at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can click here to book a call: https://calendly.com/hailimurch/podcast-discovery-call
79. A Peek Behind the Curtain with Traci Connell4 days ago
78. How a Podcast Can Help Grow Your Interior Design Business with Haili Murch2 weeks ago
77. Go from Obscure to Acclaimed Leveraging Other People's Audience with Tom Schwab3 weeks ago
76. Diversifying Your Income by Design with Shayla Copas4 weeks ago
75. 3 Common Struggles with Your Growing Design Team with Shelli Warren1 month ago
74. Think Like a Woman to Sell Better with Dr. Nadia Brown1 month ago
73. The Juggling Act of Wife-ing, Mom-ing and Running Your Own Business with Justine LaFond2 months ago
72. Structuring Your Business to Navigate in Any Economy2 months ago
71. Declare Your Brand with Rachael Bozsik2 months ago
70. “Boundaries” is Not A Bad Word and Here Are Some You Need2 months ago