this is going to be FUN: enjoy parenting teens
by Jen Tate
November 2, 2022 12:00 am
Enjoy being a mom of teens without worrying that you are doing it all wrong! Cultivate confidence, connection and fun and be the example you want your kids to follow. This podcast will teach you practical tools and tips that will help you stop surviving motherhood and start enjoying it.
The statistics of how many teenage girls and boys hate their bodies are shocking and remind just how vital it is to teach our teens a healthy body-image.
This episode shares the shocking statistics and the impact it is having on our teens. It also offers a new perspective that will promote body-positivity in your home.
You will be amazed at how amazing your body really is after listening to this episode and you will have a few strategies to help you find even more things to love about your body. The way you think about and talk about bodies shapes the way your teen feels about their body, and this episode will give you the tools to build more body positivity in your home and family.
Want more help rewiring your thoughts about your body…or your teen’s body? That is part of the work we do inside my ENJOY Coaching Community. Join now and get the personalized help and support you need. https://client.jenbelltate.com/membership
19. Building Body Positivity5 days ago
18. Creating a Gratitude Culture2 weeks ago
17. Teens and Entitlement3 weeks ago
16. 5 Helpful Emotions that Feel Terrible4 weeks ago
15. What to Do When your Teen Feels Bad1 month ago
14. Fear in Parenting1 month ago
13. Tell Your Teen the Truth2 months ago
12. 5 Things to Love About Your Teen2 months ago
11. Your New Best Friend2 months ago
10. Teens and Trust2 months ago