New Age Mamas
by New Age Mamas
November 4, 2022 3:51 am
New Age Mamas is not just a podcast, but a resource for mommy’s navigating parenthood in the modern age. Gen Z & Millennial mommy’s are navigating new and old problems while focused on breaking generational curses, learning gentle parenting, pouring into ourselves, supporting each other and so much more. Through our show listeners have the opportunity to share their experiences, gain knowledge and resources, and most importantly connect with other moms and build community.
What’s poppin’ New Agers! This week we discuss how the relationship/dynamic has changed with our partners after the baby! Please feel free to share your story with us in our DM’s or email! We will love to hear your story!
Join the conversation! Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @NewAgeMamas to share your thoughts and comments on this week’s episode as well as staying up to date on our latest raffles and giveaways!
24. How Has Our Dynamic Changed with Our Partners After the Baby2 days ago
23. The Life of a Black Labor & Delivery Nurse with Nurse Kimber1 week ago
22. Should You Stay in a Marriage or Relationship Only for the Kids?2 weeks ago
21. Infant/Toddler Development Delays & Parents Worries3 weeks ago
20. Mortician Turned Momprenuer and Overcoming Adversity with Monet Simpson1 month ago
19. Relationships with Your Childs "Other" Family1 month ago
18. Is TV Really Detrimental to Children's Development?2 months ago
17. How Do You Find a Support/Mom Group?2 months ago
16. "Self-Taught Fashion Designer, Wife, Mom of 3 but I Still Make Time for Me" with Nashone Davidson2 months ago
15. Educate Our Children Beyond What The System Teaches Them With Masani Matthews-Bediako2 months ago