A Day at a Time
by Hannah Turk
April 7, 2021 6:00 pm
My everyday life with little ones. Sharing the sweet…and not so sweet…moments of my every day. I want to be able to reflect and grow through these years, and help other moms do the same. So I hope others will join me as we do this mom thing together, a day at a time.
– Tonight’s dinner is Chicken Divan. It is, to me, the ultimate comfort food and is surprisingly easy to make. The meal plan for the rest of the week is here, or at adayatatimepodcast.com/meal-plans.
– Do you want to sit down with me for a chat (with mics on)? I’d love to get to know you better and learn your story…teach me all your tips and tricks, and better yet share them with everyone! Reach out to me via email or Instagram and let me know if you’re up for it.
– Listener Survey has been revamped, and needs your help to be filled out! Let me know what YOU want to hear!
– Don’t forget to share the podcast, and leave a review wherever you listen. I’m so excited to grow our community together! Tag @adayatatimepodcast in your shares so I can see where and how you’re listening.
– You can email me at email@example.com, connect with me on Instagram at @adayatatimepodcast, or check out www.adayatatimepodacast.com where you can find these show notes AND meal plans! Share any ideas, feedback, or stories that could make it into the show. I can’t wait to hear from you!
— This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Episode 46: Coffee With Svenja2 weeks ago
Episode 45: Mom Fashion3 weeks ago
Episode 44: Figuring Out Preschool Activities4 weeks ago
Episode 43: Social Media1 month ago
Episode 42: Figuring Out Traveling With Kids1 month ago
Episode 41: Coffee With Chelsie2 months ago
Episode 40: The Mental Load2 months ago
Episode 39: Figuring Out Screen Time2 months ago
Episode 38: Valentines Day2 months ago
A Funny Story...2 months ago