Little by Little Homeschool – Homeschooling, Motherhood, Homemaking, Education, Family
by Leigh Nguyen - Homeschool Coach. Homeschool Mom, Homeschooling Education
November 3, 2022 9:00 pm
Homeschool Lifestyle * Coaching * Motherhood * Parenting * Homemaking Do you wish you could feel confident in your homeschool decisions? Are you concerned that you aren’t doing it right? Do you wish you could get answers to all your homeschooling questions? Are you struggling to balance all your roles in this season of life? In this podcast, you will find tactical and realistic solutions to set you free from the concerns and stress of whether you are doing the right things. My mission is to equip you in your calling to embrace and then thrive in your homeschool, motherhood, and homemaking. If you’re ready to get out of survival mode, feel confident, and have peace in your heart and home–you’re in the right place! Hi, I’m Leigh, a kingdom-minded wife and mom. I tried to duct tape my priorities together without the right focus for way too many years. I was busy chasing approval from others, trying to meet perceived external expectations, and flying by the seat of my pants as a homeschool mom. I finally realized that if I was going to fully embrace the life I had, I needed to operate from a place of peace and joy. That’s when I planted my feet firmly where I was and began to create beauty, seek simplicity, and live intentionally. And I’m ready to share this with you! If you are ready to love your life as a homeschool mom and to know for certainty that you are doing the right thing for your children–this podcast is for you! Close up that lesson book, mama, let the kids go play, it’s time for you to thrive! Let’s work together and get your homeschool to the place you just know it can be. We all can get stuck and not know what to do, how to adjust, or if we’re even doing it right. We’ll dive in deep to all the homeschool hot topics and create the homeschool that you and your children will thrive in! ENROLL IN CLARIFY YOUR HOMESCHOOL TODAY –＞ www.clarifyyourhomeschool.com Connect -＞ firstname.lastname@example.org Community -＞ www.facebook.com/groups/homeschoollifestylecommunity/ Instagram -＞ @littlebylittlehomeschool
In some seasons of life, our days can be full and unpredictable as homeschool moms. We worry about our children’s education and really want to fit in all the subjects we want to teach them.
Join me as I share a few tips and one super tip that is gold! You’ll want to start including this in your unpredictable season immediately.
Let’s get you on the path out of feeling like you are failing your children and onto the road of peace and contentment in this season of your life.
Ready for a simple and straight-forward approach to homeschooling? Register for this brand new simplified course that cuts out the wasted hours of searching for answers online. Start today with the Beginners Guide to Homeschooling –> www.littlebylittlehomeschool.com
Let’s work together and get your homeschool to the place you just know it can be. We all can get stuck and not know what to do, how to adjust, or if we’re even doing it right. We’ll dive in deep to all the homeschool hot topics and create the homeschool that you and your children will thrive in! ENROLL IN CLARIFY YOUR HOMESCHOOL TODAY –> www.clarifyyourhomeschool.com
Newsletter – > https://littlebylittlehomeschool.subscribemenow.com/
Connect -＞ email@example.com
98. Practical Tips For The Homeschool Mom Who Is Overwhelmed With Full and Unpredictable Days4 days ago
97. How to Build the Best Bond With Your Homeschool Middle School Age Child: Motherhood and the Tween/Early Teen Years1 week ago
96. Feeling Overwhelmed? Why This Emotion Means You Should Homeschool2 weeks ago
95. Should A Christian Homeschool Family Participate In Or Celebrate Halloween?2 weeks ago
94. Use These Simple Steps to Create the Perfect Homeschool Routine For Your Family3 weeks ago
93. Boundaries With Your Family Not Going Well? Grab These Tips You Need to Protect Your Homeschool Days3 weeks ago
92. When Homeschool High School Feels Overwhelming: Tackling Grammar and Math For Your Teens Solid Foundation4 weeks ago
91. How to Know Once and For All That You Are Doing Enough in Your Homeschool4 weeks ago
90. 3 Steps to Stop Recreating the Classroom in Your Homeschool and How to Break Free From the School Mindset1 month ago
89. How to Create the Love of Reading in Your Homeschooler and Why This Is Important for Their Education1 month ago