Adoption Hacks: Adoption and Foster Care Support and Education
by Kandace Lecocq & Callie Troyer
April 7, 2021 5:00 pm
There are no shortcuts in adoption but there IS help! The Adoption Hacks Podcast celebrates and educates potential and current adoptive and foster families by sharing stories from the triad. Join Co-hosts and Adoptive Moms, Kandace Lecocq and Callie Troyer as they interview professionals and moms and dads who have been there. If you’re looking for support and encouragement in your adoptive and foster journey, this podcast is for you! Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/adoptionhacks/support
On this episode we have some very practical and helpful advice about profile books from the amazing Kindred + Co. Team! Profile books are used by domestic infant adoptive parents and it can be overwhelming to know how to create one of these books and what you should and shouldn’t include. So Hannah Eloge and Jessie Mattos are here to walk us through it all!
Kindred + Co. creates modern, custom adoption profile books for prospective adoptive parents. Kindred + Co. was the first profile book provider to have a birth mom on their team that educates clients on language and best practices for making your profile book. Kindred helps you make a book that you can feel proud to present – while making sure that every expectant mom that flips through your book feels seen and respected.
Kindred also hosts online coffee hours, in person retreats and hopefully will be launching their first conference in the near future. Weekly, you can find blogs written by all sides of the triad at www.kindredand.co/blog
To learn more you can visitingwww.kindredand.co – and following Kindred + Co. on instagram @kindredand.co
Find Us IG/FB:
Guest views and opinions are entirely their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adoption Hacks. We strive to create a space for adoptive parents to learn and grow from a variety of perspectives, experiences and opinions from all sides of the triad. We hope you will join us in honoring the unique backgrounds and stories of our guests.
— Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/adoptionhacks/support
73. Adoption Profile Book Advice with Kindred + Co.2 weeks ago
72. Now I Am Known with Peter Mutabazi3 weeks ago
71. Ethics in Adoption with Whitney Runyon4 weeks ago
70. Adoption Books with Lanaya Graham1 month ago
69. Play Heals with Michelle Batten1 month ago
68. Loving Well with Ligia Cushman2 months ago
67. Attachment Help with Kandace and Callie - Part 25 months ago
66. Attachment Help with Kandace and Callie - Part 15 months ago
65. Advocating for Both Family Preservation and Adoption with Allie Haaz of Bethel China5 months ago
64. The Connected Parent with Lisa Qualls5 months ago