Music Crush Monday
by Music Crush Monday
October 6, 2020 9:21 am
Every episode Kevin or Steve will present a band that remains a mystery until after the 1st song. We want to remove any preconceived thoughts the other may have for the band, and just listen to the music for what it is. Join us every week as we listen to a new band, and you may just discover your new favorite band!
Support us onPatreon!
If you want to listen to the episode as intended, please do not look at the featured band links beforehand if at all possible. Check out our Spotify playlist for more of their music and please reach out to us via the links below. We’ll see you next Monday!
Intro/Outro music: “The Breakdown” by At The Wayside
131. B-Sides4 days ago
130. Dirty and Creepy1 week ago
129. What Band Should We Do This Week?3 weeks ago
128. Piggy Back4 weeks ago
127. Using the "L" Word1 month ago
126. Generator Band1 month ago
125. Complex Layers2 months ago
124. No Name2 months ago
123. No One Dances Anymore2 months ago
122. So Much Nostalgia2 months ago