Our True Crime Podcast
by Our True Crime Podcast
April 8, 2021 7:00 am
Our True Crime Podcast focuses on bizzare, lesser known crime cases from around the globe delivered with respect, a bit of humor and a smidge of song. Everything you’ve come to love from Jen and Cam. Clare is a divorced mom of two when love walked into her life. She wasn’t expecting it but welcomed it with open arms. At first, it seemed like the couple was happy but soon Ed’s behavior was beginning to seem strange. Marrying this man would soon become not only the biggest mistake she ever made but a deadly one as well.
Join Jen and Cam of Our True Crime Podcast as we discuss the episode ‘Deceptive Love: Ed Graf.’
Listener discretion is by the ominous @octoberpodVHS.
The show is executive produced and edited as well as all music is by the worldly @wetalkofdreams.
118. Deceptive Love: Ed Graf2 weeks ago
Introducing: My Fugitive2 weeks ago
117. Good Cop Gone Bad: Bill Leasure3 weeks ago
Wondery Presents: Spy Affair3 weeks ago
116. United in Murder: Gerald and Alice Uden4 weeks ago
115. Killing A Lie: Bart Whitaker1 month ago
Introducing: Man-Slaughter1 month ago
114. The Drug Addict, the Porn Star and the Heiress: Pati Margello Murder1 month ago
113. The Fake Doctor: Dean Faiello2 months ago
112. Taken: The Murder of Tori Stafford2 months ago