by Ready Go Expat
April 17, 2021 3:13 am
Honest conversations with expats around the globe.
In today’s episode, I talk to my friend Zuzana about living in the Czech Republic. I met Zuzana in Qingdao, China in 2015. However, she has been living in Kladno for the last 3 years.
In this episode, we cover topics such as:
– How similar are Slovak and Czech languages?
– Can locals speak English?
– Pros and Cons of living in the Czech Republic.
– Cost for rent in Prague.
– Current real state situation in Prague.
– Cost of living in the Czech Republic (groceries, transportation and utilities)
– Current travel restrictions and border control.
– Vaccination, trips, and getting the vaccine.
– Setting up an English school in Czech Republic.
– English teaching during and after the pandemic.
Here is the Official Website for My Way English Courses
Check out Zuzana’s YouTube Channel My Way English Courses
For videos about life in different countries, interviews with expats and travel guides, go to Ready Go! Expat
Follow us on Instagram
For comments and suggestions about the podcast or business inquiries, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
— Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/expatsexposed/message
Living in the Czech Republic2 weeks ago
What is Home for You?3 weeks ago
Mistakes People Make When They Move Abroad1 month ago
Moving to New York during the Pandemic1 month ago
UK Marriage Visa, lockdown in London, and blending in.2 months ago
From Graduate Student in the UK to School Director in Bolivia.3 months ago
Life in China as an English Teacher3 months ago
Living in São Paulo: South America's Largest City3 months ago
Living in Seattle (U.S. Immigration, Jobs and Citizenship)3 months ago
Moving to Amsterdam during the Pandemic4 months ago