The Lazy Genius Podcast
by Kendra, The Lazy Genius
October 5, 2020 8:30 pm
Being a person is hard, and The Lazy Genius Podcast is here to help you be a genius about the things that matter and lazy about the things that don’t. From laundry to cooking chicken to making new friends, Kendra is here to welcome you into an easier way.
I hear a lot of you say you wish you had a hobby but you’re unsure of where to start or how to start or you feel like they could be a waste of time. We want them, we need them, but a lot of us don’t have them or know how to get them. So that’s what we’re going to do today. Let’s get a hobby!
– Get $5 off your first book using code LAZYGENIUS at www.bookofthemonth.com.
– Both versions of my chocolate chip cookie recipe if you want it (trust me, you do): “I Want Them Now” version and the original 72-Hour version.
– The bread book I’m using for my bread baking hobby this year.
– Get your copy of The Lazy Genius Way or grab one for a friend!
– Download a transcript of this episode.
#178 - How to Start a Hobby1 week ago
#177 - The Lazy Genius Plans a Day2 weeks ago
#176 - Why Fall Reading Might Not Be Working For You3 weeks ago
#175 - How to Create a Cozy Space1 month ago
#174 - Try a Meal Formula this Fall!1 month ago
#173 - What Is Your List-Making Personality?1 month ago
#172 - Resurrecting Routines2 months ago
#171 The Ten Things Saving My Life Right Now2 months ago
Bonus: Lazy Geniusing a Morning Routine with Erin Moon2 months ago
#170 - How to Lazy Genius Anything2 months ago