The Actual Fluency Podcast for Language Learners
by Kris Broholm
September 10, 2020 9:10 am
Brought to you by OptiLingo — The Actual Fluency Podcast features inspirational stories from world-class language learners, industry experts, and regular people who embraced multilingualism in one way or another. In the episodes we dive deep down in the why that pushed people to learn a new language, the how to figure out how they best achieved it, and of course a lot of great stories of the experiences that speaking multiple languages can bring to people’s lives. We also talk about apps, methodology, and education to try and find ways to shorten the path to mastery.
Brought to you by OPTILINGO —
One of the most popular guests of the podcast returns to share all the details for her upcoming project, that she co-hosts with Lindsay Williams and Shannon Kennedy: Women in Language (September 17-20, 2020)
Here are some of the things we discuss during the episode:
– * What Kerstin has been up to for the past 2 years since her last appearance
– * How did the idea for Women in Language come about?
– * Why there is a need for a conference like Women in Language
– * What separates Women in Language from all other language conferences
– * What other projects Kerstin is working on
– * How her programme, Teach & Thrive helps teachers scale their business and income
– * Discussion on why language teachers are well-placed to make passive income, and how anyone in theory can get started with this as a career.
– * and a lot more!
Kerstin’s Blog: Fluent Language
Women in Language
Kerstin’s Advanced Teacher Training: Teach and Thrive
— Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/actualfluency/message
AFP 179 - Kerstin Cable: Women in Language and Teaching Careers in Languages4 weeks ago
AFP 178 - Lina Vasquez: Mindset, Psychology, and Self-development2 months ago
AFP 177 - Gloria Spagnoli: Find Your Confidence and Inner Resources2 months ago
AFP 176 - Maria Ortega Garcia: Connecting Deeper with Languages!2 months ago
AFP 175 - Tetsu Yung: Raising Children in 5 Languages3 months ago
AFP 174 - Peter Strang: From the UK to Russia3 months ago
AFP 173 - Anthony Metivier: Mental Well-Being and the Victorious Mind3 months ago
AFP 172 - Dick Howeson: From CD-ROM to App learning with uTalk4 months ago
Podcast Update: April 20205 months ago
AFP 171 - Matt vs Japan: The Mass Immersion Approach7 months ago