Life of Mine
by Matt Michael
October 4, 2020 11:56 pm
The Aussie Mining Podcast, dedicated to helping everyone in the Resources Sector with a hilarious and diverse range of episodes.
Mike Lovitt is a Global Underground Technical Specialist for Orica. He is widely known as “The Global Mass Blasting Specialist”.
In this Blasting marathon, we talked:
– Mike’s early career as a Engineer and Manager
– Old School Mass Blasting
– Science behind pulling a cut – Emulsion vs ANFO
– Mike’s role in the Beaconsfield rescue
– Low voidage blasting
– Mike’s funky designs for blasting Shale Oil development in Estonia
– Upcoming Blasting automation
Plus much more.
#92 -Mike Lovitt4 days ago
#91 - Joel Thompson2 weeks ago
#90 - Jason Wasley3 weeks ago
#89 - Malcolm Mauger1 month ago
#88 - BOGGING3 months ago
#87 - James "Sully" Sullivan3 months ago
#86 - Stan Gillman4 months ago
#85 - Life Of Mine vs Beneath The Surface4 months ago
#84: Sam Parker - Grab Life By the Balls4 months ago
#83 - TINGERS5 months ago