The Alame Podcast: Change Your Company
by Dr. Fouad M. Alame
October 30, 2022 3:25 am
The purpose of this podcast is to inspire and empower every organizational leader from CEOs and senior leaders to middle management to first time leaders and aspiring ones to transform their companies through the power of people. Through interviews with leading experts and top leaders and my own reflections from my experience leading organizational development in the corporate world, my aim is help you make the biggest impact in your area of responsbility and leave a great legacy of high performance through people.
An exciting conversation with Donna Dahl, an empowerment coach, inspirational speaker and self-development books writer. We talk about how to be empowered and empower others at work. Here are some of the key takeaways:
– To empower others we have to be empowered ourselves
– Keys to self empowerment is having direction/vision for our life, reading and learning and/or having a mentor we look up to
– Health is a key area we can control which leads to self empowerment
– Investing in our energy early in the day has a positive effect of how days unfold
– To empower others we need to give them space to express their voice and own their decisions
– Some example questions leaders can ask to empower their direct report:
– In your opinion, how are we (as a team/department/company) doing?
– How am I (as a leader) doing?
– How are you doing?
– Where would you like to be in 3-5 years from now?
These and much more we covered in this exciting conversation.
Until the next episode, stay INSPIRED and make the biggest difference in your area of responsibility and beyond.
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
35. How to Be Empowered & Empower Others at Work2 days ago
34. Attracting, Hiring & Retaining 5 Star Employees, Conversation with Heenle Turner1 month ago
33. Transform your Influence to Inspire and Lead: Inspiring Conversation with Richard Newman2 months ago
32. Inspiring People to Transform - Conversation with Ian Ziskin, President of EXec EXel Group LLC3 months ago
31. How You Can Use Storytelling to Engage and Mobilize People- Inspiring Conversation with Mark Carpenter4 months ago
30. Employee Supremacy and The Power of Trust: An inspiring conversation with Mr. Andy Alsop, CEO of "The Receptionist"5 months ago
29. How to Become a Credible Leader of Change: An Inspiring Conversation with Nancy Murphy, CEO CSR Communications7 months ago
28. The Power of Strategic Relationships: Inspiring Conversation with David Nour, CEO The Nour Group, Inc9 months ago
27. The Human Spirit is More Important than Numbers: Reading from Inspire Your People 111 months ago
26. How to Unleash the Power of Your People and Company: An Inspiring Conversation with Mickael Drouard, co-founder of Fabric12 months ago