HTW with Zoe and Erica
by Erica Huss and Zoë Sakoutis
April 7, 2021 8:00 pm
Game changers, category creators, wellness mavens – and that’s just your hosts! A new podcast series from Zoe Sakoutis and Erica Huss, the founders of the iconic juice brand, Blueprint. As female entrepreneurs who have been in the trenches of “The Business of Being Well” themselves, they’re bringing their battle-tested point of view to the podcast world, swapping stories with wellness entrepreneurs and industry leaders, striking a healthy balance between snark and sincerity, with a giant dose of genuine curiosity. Join them as they explore the benefits and navigate the pitfalls, detours and dead ends on the Highway to Well.
Licensed psychotherapist Terri Cole has a book, blog, and business all about setting better boundaries. Why is it so damn hard to say “no” — especially as women? We don’t know how to set boundaries naturally because nobody taught us – but we can still learn how. In this conversation, Terri talks about why we need boundaries now more than ever, how to end the glorification of self-sacrifice, and giving yourself boundaries in your business life.
Look for Terri’s new book and special code for listeners below!
Terri Cole talks about…
– Setting boundaries that make sense for you and your partner
– The boundary bill of rights–grab a pen!
– Prioritizing self-care over self-sacrifice
– Giving ultimatums and knowing your deal breakers
– Creating boundaries in business
– Making the distinction between being driven by fear and experiencing fear
– Instagram: @terricole
– Visit earthandstar.com and use code HTW for 15% off at checkout
– To get the Proactive Boundaries At Work Guide, go to http://boundaryboss.me/htw
– To order Terri’s Book, Boundary Boss: The Essential Guide to Talk True, Be Seen, and (Finally) Live Free go to boundarybossbook.com
Highway To Well is a production of Crate Media
123. Be A Boundaries Boss, with Terri Cole2 weeks ago
122. Holistically Whole with Elissa Goodman4 weeks ago
#121: Take Your Vagina to the Gym with Dr. Stephanie Schull1 month ago
#120: Poop Talkin’ Bout SIBO with Shivan Sarna1 month ago
#119: Burnout Without Borders with Dr. Michelle Thompson2 months ago
#118: The Skinny Confidential's Lauryn Evarts Bosstick on Branding and Being BOSS2 months ago
#117: Erica & Zoe On Boundaries and No A-holes2 months ago
#116: CMO Rob Willey on Our New Relationship To Brands2 months ago
#115: Moving the Needle on Chronic Health Problems with Dr. Will Cole3 months ago
#114: When Life Gives You Scoby, Make Kombucha with Daina Trout3 months ago