by Joe Polish
August 18, 2020 3:30 pm
Genius Network® is the place high level entrepreneurs go to get their next big breakthrough with access to connection, contribution, and collaboration not available anywhere else. The best minds on the planet in business from over 10 countries and 188 niche industries are thrilled to call the Genius Network their own. Joe Polish Presents The Genius Network Show: the world’s greatest wisdom from the world’s top experts. Ranging from exclusive presentations from luminaries like Tony Robbins, Peter Diamandis, and Brendon Burchard, to Ten Minute Talk ® presentations from Genius Network Members including Dean Graziosi, J.J. Virgin, Cameron Herold and more. The Genius Network Show gives you a glimpse into this amazing community.
Are you afraid of failure? Learn how to shift your mindset and be willing to fail in today’s episode of the Genius Network podcast with Brian Scudamore.
If you’d like access to the video, show notes or the exercise to help you take action on what was discussed, please visit www.GeniusNetwork.com/153.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Brian in this episode:
– His entrepreneurial journey from zero to his first million.
– Why he wrote his new book “WTF?! (Willing to Fail): How Failure Can Be Your Key to Success”.
– The biggest difference between running a single operation and running a business that scales.
– The story of how he got into the junk removal business and founded 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
– What being in the junk removal business has taught Brian about clutter and owning “stuff”.
– Brian shares the biggest challenge with starting three new brands (and why he started them).
– “I Felt Shattered”: One thing you must do in the face of overwhelming opposition if you want to succeed.
– How Brian transforms his failures into GIFTS and how YOU can turn failures into gifts, too.
– The most important lessons Brian has learned about finding, hiring and nurturing the right people.
– How Brian deals with con artists, scoundrels and situationally ethical people.
– Brian talks about some of the most important “First Dominos” in his life and business.
– The way Brian became friends with Fred DeLuca (Billionaire and Co-Founder of Subway).
– Brian tells Joe his approach when he reaches out to connect with well-known people.
– A 3-step criteria Brian uses to ensure all his meetings are effective and results-focused.
– How to disconnect, take time off and rejuvenate without getting pulled back into work.
– The mission and purpose behind O2E Brands (And how Brian grows his companies).
– A surprising reason why “Transparency” is an integral part of O2E Brands’ culture.
– Brian reveals one of the most important keys to creating a successful franchise.
– The reasons why Brian wants to stay private and doesn’t want to sell equity.
– One of the simplest (and most effective) ways to get free PR for your company.
– The Driven Entrepreneur: What makes Brian tick (and why it’s NOT money).
– Find something you love and commit to it? WRONG. Do THIS instead…
– How to use money as a positive vehicle to contribute and help other people.
– Brian shares the biggest value he gets out of being in Joe’s Genius Network.
– What Brian is most excited about right now in his business and in his life.
Willing to Fail: A Conversation with Brian Scudamore and Joe Polish - Genius Network Episode #1532 months ago
What You Say and How You Say It: Lessons in Powerful Communication: Featuring Hugh Downs - Genius Network Episode #1523 months ago
Mindset Hacks for Thriving During Times of Chaos: Secrets For Certainty Beyond Logic In Uncertain Times Featuring Orion Talmay - Genius Network Episode #1514 months ago
Elevator Pitch: The Single Statement For Your Business That Compels Prospects To Respond NOW Featuring Summer Felix-Mulder at Joe Polish’s Genius Network - Genius Network Episode #1505 months ago
Culture: You Keep Saying That Word; I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means with Dino Watt and Joe Polish - Genius Network Episode #1495 months ago
Hotel Contracts In The Age of Coronavirus: The Non-Negotiables You Absolutely Need To Protect Yourself with Bari Baumgardner and Joe Polish - Genius Network Episode #1485 months ago
Transforming COVID-19 Chaos into Calm, Cash and Connections: How Entrepreneurs Can Mentally and Emotionally Navigate The COVID-19 Chaos with Craig Duswalt and Joe Polish - Genius Network Episode #1475 months ago
What Gender Intelligence Is and How Resilience Is Showing up in Peoples’ Lives During COVID-19 With Barbara Annis and Joe Polish - Genius Network Episode #1466 months ago
Enable Yourself To Be You: The Greatest Opportunity Entrepreneurs Have During COVID-19 with Kathy Kolbe and Joe Polish - Genius Network Episode #1456 months ago
Leadership Identity: Lead Yourself to Lead Others - Stedman Graham's Plan for Success, an interview with Stedman Graham and Joe Polish - Genius Network Episode #1447 months ago