by Kison Patel
October 28, 2022 3:48 pm
M&A Science is an educational podcast exploring the intricate world of M&A with industry leaders and practitioners. This podcast is sponsored by DealRoom, a diligence management and virtual data room platform for complex financial transactions.
Evelyn De la Cruz, Head of North America Administrative Operations at Spencer Stuart
When acquiring another company, there is always the potential that layoffs will need to take place to streamline the new organization. Of course, letting people go is never easy, but there are ways to go about layoffs properly to minimize damage to the individuals and the company’s reputation
In this episode of the M&A Science Podcast, Evelyn De la Cruz, Head of North America Administrative Operations at Spencer Stuart, discusses how to properly lay off people during an acquisition.
Liked today’s episode? Unlock over 60 courses taught by top-tier M&A practitioners by joining the M&A Science Academy. Use code “podcast” on the sign-up page for a 30% discount, available on either monthly or annual plans. https://www.mascience.com/academy
Want to learn about upcoming interviews, events, and industry trends? Sign up for our weekly newsletter. https://www.mascience.com/newsletter-signup
If you’re a head of corporate development and looking to build up a world-class M&A team, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by FirmRoom, the fastest virtual data room used to get deals done. Leave the pay-per-page world behind by going to https://firmroom.com/
194. How to Properly Lay Off People During an Acquisition3 days ago
193. Dissecting GTM for Successful Integration5 days ago
192. How to Approach Deal Targets2 weeks ago
191. Introducing M&A to a Larger Company2 weeks ago
190. Carving Out A Competitor3 weeks ago
189. Formulating M&A Strategy for Proactive Sourcing3 weeks ago
188. Realizing Go-To-Market Synergies4 weeks ago
187. How to Convince People to Sell their Business4 weeks ago
186. Proactive Deal Sourcing1 month ago
185. How to Improve the Sales Function During Integration1 month ago