Leaders Who Scale
October 14, 2022 1:06 am
Welcome to Leaders Who Scale, a show about helping you get the right people, processes, and technology in place to set your company up for sustainable growth. Alongside host Jeff Siegel, you‘ll learn from industry experts and business owners who are succeeding in scaling their companies. Leaders Who Scale is sponsored by Siegel Solutions https://siegelsolutions.com/
Core values are so important to build into your company. Having them in your business will help your growth in sales and relationships. Today’s guest is Jordan Barrick, Vice President of Quality Home. Jordan joins Jeff Siegel on Leaders Who Scale to discuss how his furniture business had its ups and downs but turned out to be a successful business. Jordan is expanding his company in beautifully furnished homes with the help of his team. Listen in on Jordan’s tips on understanding core values and how to never give up on yourself.
– Make sure to count your costs before going into any endeavors.
– Not all ideas will work. Do not let one failed idea put you down. Continue your confidence because one may be successful.
– If your company is moving to a different location, put up signs to advertise your business. Customers will visit you more often to look at your marked-down products.
– Be open, honest, and kind to your customers. Honesty and kindness can grow a relationship with them. Your customers will be more inclined to continue doing business with you if you have a developed relationship.
– Find and join business groups that have frequent meetings. Seeing what other companies have going on and how they work their business can help inspire you with your company.
– Growth in your company is key, but you need to build a good foundation in your business beforehand. Make sure everything is good to go before you grow it.
– Don’t just build core values because someone told you. They’re not aspirational. Build core values to show that you care about your company, employers, and customers.
Quote of the Show:
– “Grow, scale, develop talent, and open new stores. If you’re not growing, you’re dying.” (23:15)
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/QualFurn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordan-barrick-812b7441/
– Website: https://qualityhome.com/
– Blog: https://qfurniture.wordpress.com/
– EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey
– Permission To Screw Up by Kristen Hadeed
Ways to Tune In:
– Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/337eea2a-f8ab-4b4f-8a36-fe4143b5913b
– Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/leaders-who-scale/id1609131634
– Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5PFtdxDlXcnaojG8jJk74T
– Google Podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGVhZGVyc3dob3NjYWxlLmNvbS9mZWVkLnhtbA
– YouTube: https://youtu.be/PEc6uZ5DuA0
Leaders Who Scale is sponsored by Siegel Solutions, providing world class accounting, advisory and QuickBooks and Acumatica Cloud ERP Services. Learn more at https://siegelsolutions.com/
The Importance of Core Values - Jordan Barrick - Leaders Who Scale - Episode # 0252 weeks ago
Cash is King - Eddie Uyeta - Leaders Who Scale - Episode # 0243 weeks ago
Cash Flow Focused - Taylor Brown - Leaders Who Scale - Episode # 0234 weeks ago
Improving Your Company with Intention - Michael Maiscalco - Leaders Who Scale - Episode # 0223 months ago
Growing with Artificial Turf - Celeste Interrante - Leaders Who Scale - Episode # 0213 months ago
Awesome Acquisitions - Nick Leja - Leaders Who Scale - Episode # 0203 months ago
Taking Care of Your Team - Josh Flynn - Leaders Who Scale - Episode # 0194 months ago
Solving with Staffing - Nick Adams - Leaders Who Scale - Episode # 0184 months ago
Setting The Example - Mike Campanella - Leaders Who Scale - Episode # 0174 months ago
The Journey of a Solopreneur - Steve Imber - Leaders Who Scale - Episode # 0164 months ago