by Ned Phillips
October 19, 2022 2:00 am
WealthTech UnWrapped is a Bambu podcast that dives into the ins and outs of the WealthTech industry. It weaves the narrative between a startup founder, Ned Phillips, and special guests that bring their unique insight into this growing industry. Each week we tackle a different topic, from ideas on what the future of Robo-advisory should be, to the inside scoop of what it takes to run a tech company. Through humor, honest opinions, and playful analysis, we hope to unwrap the intricacies of WealthTech into digestible episodes that anyone can learn from. This podcast is for anyone who is bored and tired of the corporate schpiel around finance and technology.
Jeff Keltner is a fellow podcaster who hosts Leaders in Lending. This time, he sits across from Ned as a guest and speaks about digital transformation in the lending industry. They talk about how AI simplifies and qualifies data to reach a wider consumer segment and helping consumers reach their financial goals.
61. Expanding Credit Access with Jeff Keltner3 weeks ago
60. Microsoft Partnerships with Ingmar Boon1 month ago
59. Leveraging AI/ML in Wealth Management with Alexis Calla2 months ago
58. The importance of Frictionless Finance with Reuben Lim2 months ago
57. Riding the fintech wave with Felix Schulte2 months ago
56. The one where Dani leaves with Daniela Galarza3 months ago
55. Choose your own wealth tech adventure with Danielle Theroux and Alan Smith3 months ago
54. What will happen to Wealth Tech?4 months ago
53. Here for the Long Run with Alex Manson6 months ago
52. Making Wealth Tech Right with Eric Mellor7 months ago