Energy Voice – Out Loud
by DC Thomson Media
December 20, 2021 5:00 pm
News, analysis, and expert insight from Energy Voice – leading the global energy conversation.
Gigawaters dips into science fiction for this episode, exploring the futuristic technologies that will support Scotland’s offshore wind sector. There’s talk of artificial intelligence and robotics, and the innovative companies and individuals hoping to bring them to the market.
Energy Voice’s Hamish Penman is joined by co-host David Bould, lead research and development specialist at Ørsted, as well as special guest Vicky Coy, head of innovation projects at the Offshore Renewable Energy (ORE) Catapult.
Becoming a hotbed for developing game-changing renewable technology will benefit Scotland immensely, but it is a global market and many want to cash in. Fortunately, the country has the skills, as well as the pedigree, to suggest it can emerge as the Silicon Valley for offshore wind.
Energy Voice helps organisations understand the geopolitical, economic and financial factors that underpin market events, and give you a view on what’s coming over the horizon. As a listener to this podcast, you can get a free trial of energyvoice.com, giving you two weeks of unrestricted access to the latest crucial news and insight. The trial is entirely without obligation – we don’t want your credit card, and there’s no auto-enrolment at the end. 📧 Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best market analysis in the world, free.
🗣 To find out how to speak to over one million qualified users in global energy, through our peerless digital news and insight platform, visit https://www.energyvoice.com/content-services
Bookmark and subscribe to energyvoice.com, sign up to our newsletter, and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
– To accept the trial offer, email email@example.com providing your name.
– One of our sales team will set up as a user of the Energy Voice website, apply your trial allowance and email you to provide access instructions.
– You will have two weeks of unlimited access from the point at which the trial allowance is instigated. At the end of the trial period you will retain your user account but will only be able to view a restricted number of articles as a free registered user (currently four per month).
– You will not be automatically enrolled on a paid subscription at the end of the trial period. A member of the sales team will contact you to find out if you are interested in subscribing, provide options for subscription and payment if so, and process the transaction with your authorisation. Alternatively you can purchase a subscription directly from the website.
– We retain the right to terminate trials and free registered user accounts without notice or explanation.
Gigawaters 03: Talking tech and inspiring innovation4 days ago
🎄 The Energy Voice Out Loud Christmas Quiz 20211 week ago
Cambo, big oil exits in the Far East, and Algy Cluff2 weeks ago
Gigawaters 02: Realising Scotland‘s renewable hydrogen potential2 weeks ago
Floating plans, onshore suits and James Bond baddies3 weeks ago
Gigawaters 01: ScotWind and the sea of opportunity3 weeks ago
Fujairah, tidal talk, and driving off with EVs4 weeks ago
10 Point Pod 11 – The plan comes to COP1 month ago
Dutch divorce, Cambo conversation, and Nord Stream 21 month ago
The COP Shop 04: Taking stock1 month ago