The Luscious Hustle Podcast
by Betsy Milne & Laura Milne
October 6, 2020 10:30 pm
Discover your purpose, create a business you love & manifest the luscious life of your dreams. Hosts Betsy Milne & Laura Milne are on a mission to empower you with the tools & motivation you need to propel your side hustle from a spark of an idea to a full-fledged, lucrative business and luscious life!
Haley Niichel is a Sattva Yoga teacher, Certified Spiritual + Life Coach and all around rebel badass. She’s been shedding self-limiting beliefs through leaving the security of her corporate gig as a single mom and spending time in India where she learned tools to optimize her wellbeing. She is passionate about sharing these tools through her business, Breath of Rebellion, where she teaches ambitious spirit seekers how to harness the power of their breath + mind, master their energy and emotions resulting in major life satisfaction, reduced anxiety, and a more calm + peaceful existence.
Today she is joining us to share powerful insights into the power of breathwork and how you can use it for deep healing and transformation. In this episode you will learn:
– What is breathwork
– The inherent issue that holds us back from a life of happiness and fulfillment.
– How Haley rewired her brain through meditation and breathwork.
– The difference between kundalini, kriya, and pranayama and how each practice can open you up to deeper healing and release.
– The powerful effect of breathwork anxiety and overall wellness.
Then connect with Haley on Instagram @haley.niichel or CLICK HERE for upcoming events.
267. Breathing Into Expansion: Breathwork for True Transformation with Haley Niichel3 days ago
266. Our 6-figure Playbook: The Biggest Lessons We Learned1 week ago
265. Why Women Start Businesses1 week ago
264. The Legacy of an Icon: RBG2 weeks ago
263. From Multi-Passionate Creative to Purpose-Led Boss with Angela Pham2 weeks ago
262. Stop Doing THIS and Get Back Into Cash Flow3 weeks ago
261. Mastering the Art of the Pivot with Candice Coppola4 weeks ago
260. The Missing Element of Your Brand Identity4 weeks ago
259. Energy Healing for Entrepreneurs with Danielle Jovic1 month ago
258. The Problem with "Good Vibes Only"1 month ago