Get On With It
by Tom Elliott - Focused Creative
October 30, 2023 3:53 pm
Creative Freelancers often lack the focus, the confidence and the connections required, to take action on their greatest of ambitions.
Yet waiting for a publisher, producer or director to take the reigns, is simply wasting valuable time and resources.
Founder of the Focused Creative Community, Tom Elliott, believes we can, and should, simply ‘Get on with it’.
In this podcast, we’ll deep dive into the tips, tricks and strategies to turn your creative ambitions into reality.
009. Three Lessons From PT Barnum12 hours ago
008. Limiting beliefs & ambitious goals12 hours ago
007. Here's what's really holding you back...12 hours ago
006. Four Keys To A Goal That Works12 hours ago
005. How To Recover Your Creativity Following 202012 hours ago
004. How to have a productive day12 hours ago
003. Three people you need in your network12 hours ago
002. The internal pillars of creativity12 hours ago
001. The Four Quadrants of Creative Growth12 hours ago
012. Three Books That All Creatives Should Read12 hours ago