Helen O’Keefe Talks Safety
by Helen O'Keefe
November 19, 2020 9:37 am
Welcome to our podcast Helen O’Keefe Talks Safety. In this podcast series, Helen talks to senior executives about health, safety and environment and shares their thoughts with you. We’d love to know what you think. If enjoy listening to our podcasts, write us a 5 star review on iTunes. You can also tell us what you think on our LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook pages.
In this episode, Helen O’Keefe is delighted to be joined by the Australian CEO of Deliveroo, Ed McManus.
Ed and Helen discuss:
– How Deliveroo has managed the challenges of COVID
– Ed’s career path, from scientist to CEO
– Ed’s background and understanding around creating a health & safety culture
– Why mental well-being is such an important issue to discuss
– What CEOs & boards want from a HSE professional
We hope you enjoy listening.
Helen talks safety with Deliveroo Australia CEO, Ed McManus5 months ago
Helen talks COVID-19 with employment lawyer, Siobhan Mulcahy1 year ago
Guest: Karen Smith-Pomeroy, Non Executive Director1 year ago
Guest: Shelly Park, CEO, Australian Red Cross Blood Service2 years ago
Guest: Chad Orr, CEO, Skybridge Group2 years ago
Guest: Mark Chalmers, Country President & CFO, Sodexo Australia2 years ago
Guest: Andrew Wood, CEO, WorleyParsons2 years ago
Guest: Dean Jenkins, MaxiTRANS CEO and Managing Director2 years ago